Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Software for Calculating Nutrition Information



Since a few of you had inquired about calories and other nutritional information I picked up a program that will calculate more nutritional information than anyone will ever need.

I began inputting recipes into the program this morning. As soon as I can figure out how to clip the nutrition data out of the software I will be adding information to all the recipes where I have all the required information. The software wants to know how much each recipe makes, and I didn’t record that every time ........ so, I will need to prepare some the posted recipes again. I will get all the recipes updated with nutrition information as quickly as I can.

So far it is an interesting program. There is a little bit of a learning curve to it. The software wasn't completely intuitive, but it wasn't bad either. In case anyone is interesting in buying the software to calculate numbers on other recipes I will add a review of the product once I have thoroughly tested it.

2 comments:

  1. This looks interesting. Tip, when you add links to outside sources use a Target of _blank to open a new window, otherwise we lose our spot on your page:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce,

    Clearly you are better with computers than I am. I don't even know what that means, LOL. I will see if I can figure it out.

    thanks for the idea,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails